Intro to Gluten Free Breakfast Cereals
Gluten-free breakfast cereals
Having a good breakfast is a vital part of getting the day off to a good start. If you’re on a gluten-free diet, this can cause a few problems, especially if you also have other allergies. At Naturally Good Food, we stock a great range of gluten-free cereals. Among the ranges we stock are:
- Big Oz : Big Oz selects first-class grains that have been organically grown, then puffs and packs these, with health in mind. The aim is to ensure that you have premium-quality breakfast cereals on your table, containing only the pure whole grains. For those on a gluten-free diet, Big Oz offers a gluten-free puffed blend, a gluten-free porridge, puffed buckwheat, puffed corn and puffed millet.
- Biona: the Biona amaranth fruit muesli offers the high protein of amaranth with fruit, for a good gluten-free breakfast.
- Doves Farm: in the Doves Farm range we have the ever popular Chocolate Stars for the young at heart, and a traditional Corn Flake, all gluten-free and produced to Soil Association organic standards.
- Kallo: from Kallo we have two puffed rice cereals, one natural and the other with honey.
- Natures Path: famous for their gluten-free breakfast cereals! We stock the full range available in the UK, including Crispy Rice, Gorilla Munch, Koala Crisp and Mesa Sunrise.
- Urtekram: as Denmark’s largest supplier of organic processed food and bodycare products, Urtekram can justly be called the organic heart of Denmark. For a gluten-free breakfast of the highest organic standard, Urtekram Corn flakes are a good option.
- Whole Earth: in the Whole Earth gluten-free breakfast cereal range we stock both the Maple frosted flakes and the Corn flakes. Both are gluten-free and produced to Soil Association organic standards.
- Orgran: in the Orgran range there are some cereals designed especially for children, so that your kids can have a 'normal' breakfast!
In addition to breakfast cereals, you might want to consider gluten-free flakes and muesli as an option. In terms of gluten-free muesli, we stock Orgran Light and Crunchy with Fruit and Almonds, as well as gluten-free varieties from Infinity, Queenswood and Alara. If you like porridge for breakfast, then the Barkat gluten-free porridge is for you.
For those who are avoiding milk, Soja Soy milk makes a really tasty alternative.
Bread has been a favourite part of many people's breakfast for a long time, but what do you do if you are on a gluten-free diet? Well, you could make your own bread: the Organ Easy Bake Bread Mix and the Alternative Grain Wholemeal Bread Mix are easy options. .